Civil Defense Committees
Group of people representing a community that develop and execute Civil Defense activities in a certain place, guiding the actions to protect the physical integrity of people their patrimony, to the effects of natural phenomena or technological that generate disasters .
The Civil Defense Committee is the basic unit operative of the National Civil Defense - SINADECI, from where it generates and propagates the actions of the national Civil Defense. It´s permanent, therefore, its operation is continuous, distinguishing two phases in the Prevention and Disaster Management.
The Committees of Civil Defense are organized internally in Commissions.Committees Civil Defense Classes
a. The Regional Civil Defense Committee
b. The Provincial Civil Defense Committee
c. The Districtal Civil Defense Committee
Also can constitute Committees of Civil Defense in the Villages or Annexes, where there is a Municipal Agent.Presidents of the Civil Defense Committees
- The Regional Civil Defense Committee is headed by the Regional Government and in his absence, assumes the Presidency the Technical Secretary of the Regional Government or his substitute.
- The Provincial Civil Defense Committee is headed by the Provincial Mayor and in his absence, will assume the presidency the deputy mayor and by impediment of this one, the Ruler which for this purpose, determines the City Council.
- The District Civil Defense Committee is headed by the District Mayor and in his absence, will assume the presidency the deputy mayor and by impediment of this one, the REGIDOR which for this purpose, will be determined by the City Council.
- The Civil Defense Committee of the Village or Annex, is headed by the municipal agent.
- Regional CommitteesProvincial Committees District Committees